Online Leaders' Summit
The NICA Coach Licensing Staff is offering live, online leader summit sessions so that you can get the necessary core requirements for your level 3 coach license or the continuing education units needed to maintain your current coach license. These sessions will be offered at varying times to accommodate your busy schedules.
Please read below for details about the online leader summit program:
- Online leader summits will be held live via Zoom video conference.
- Sessions will be presented by NICA Coach Licensing staff.
- They will consist of the 4 Core Required sessions to get your Coach License Level 3 or count as CEUs to maintain your current license level 2 or 3.
- Sessions will be offered in 4 one hour sessions on weekdays. Times will vary each week to accommodate your schedule as best we can.
- The Schedule with registration links is listed below
- Please use the same email address you use for Pit Zone to register for the Zoom sessions. If you use a different email automatic updates to your Pit Zone cannot happen.
- Pre-registration is required to attend each online leader summit session:
- Registration links are available as a link in each session on the google calendar
- Please register for each session individually. If you register for a Monday session at the beginning of the week, you are NOT automatically enrolled in the rest of the week!
- For security purposes, we are requiring a Zoom account. Basic Zoom accounts are free, you can register for a zoom account from the Zoom registration page or at https://zoom.us/.
- Please use your full name and the same email address that you use for Pit Zone when registering and logging in to all of your sessions so we can properly give credit for participation.
- If you intend to participate with a group of coaches, please register individually so we can give you proper credit for attending.
- Once all 4 sessions are completed, you will automatically be sent an email with your certificate of completion. Your Pit Zone account will automatically be updated if you are a current NICA coach.
- You don’t have to attend all 4 sessions to get CEU credits. You will still receive credit for the number of sessions you attended. Please email email@example.com when you’re finished with your sessions; Coach Licensing will email you a certificate for the CEUs based on the number of sessions you’ve attended.
- For example, you are a Level 2 coach and only need 3 CEUs. You can attend 3 of the hour-long weekday sessions as your schedule allows. Let Mike know via email and he’ll send you a certificate with 3 CEUs for you to upload in PitZone.
We're very excited to offer you this program and we hope it helps you get the required training and license for the upcoming season. We thank you for your commitment to NICA and to the student-athletes who love riding bikes as much as you do.
Please direct all questions regarding this program to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 27 - March 2